Aaron W. Harris Home Page
Welcome to the homepage of Aaron W. Harris. I'm currently employed as a Unix Sys Admin at Western Kentucky University. You can usually find me with my wife Heather in BG[yes I have started using conditioner to control the "frizzies"] with our daughter Molly Sunshine, our sons Camden Guthrie, and Benjamin Crosley.
I have a really unhealthy obsession with pizza. So much so that I built an oven in my backyard.
I also enjoy watching and photographing the International Space Station. You can see my photos on my Fickr page.
You can also see some cool stuff on my Instagram page. I apprently like circles.
Photos Jan 2008 - Present
A little more info about me
I like to take pictures. Here are some of the pics I've taken.
Random stuff that doesn't really fit anywhere
- Smileys of Fury Death
- Atomic-Vets From the site "over 600 personal narratives about the military duties and memories of US Servicemen who witnessed these atomic and hydrogen weapons tests."
Movie and Music Stuff
- Favorite Groups/Artists sites
- Movie Lists
- Debate lists
- Speedgeeks Group photo at my Wedding June 04 Top Row(L to R) Dave A, John, Front Row(L to R) Mike, Aaron, Greg, Brent
- Speedgeeks Group photo at Kunks Wedding Dec 03T(LtR)?, James, John, Brent, Aaron, DaveA, G. Kunk, B(LtR)Andy, Greg, Alex, M. Kunk.
- Speedgeeks Group photo at John's Wedding (LtR)Andy, M. Kunk, Aaron, DaveA, Eric, Brent, Greg, John
- Predators Tom Fitzgerald getting a stick in an uncomfortable place by Oilers Mike Comrie
- Me in front of Machine Falls looking buff as usual.
- Toby, Maxx, myself and half of Swicegood at Linux Expo '99 in Raliegh, NC
- Greg H. taking some aggression out on the Mirage